Click here to go to Symposium Home Page
Last date for On-line Registration:
Early Bird - 9/9/13
Regular - 9/30/13
Plan to join us for the PMI Silicon Valley Chapter (www.pmisv.org) 2013 Annual Symposium on Monday, October 7th and Tuesday, October 8th at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
Come to this event and join your fellow project, program leaders & business executives who are interested in achieving successful business results in the face of increasing change and disruption. Scheduled speakers for the Symposium include many of the best in the field. The Symposium will:
- Promote a greater awareness of new trends in Project Management and Business Leadership.
- Enable you to meet and build relationships with others who experience the same challenges.
- Generate lively discussions about project processes that challenge business success.
- Provide useful, action-oriented value for your investment.
Keynote Speakers include:
- Thomas Jarocki on the project manager's role in organizational change management
- Jennifer Tharp on procurement and sustainability
- John Carter on Agile and managing sprints in a waterfall world
- Doc Dochtermann and Steven Souther on large scale project success amidst chaos
Presentation topic areas include:
- Organizational Change Management
- Leadership Through Disruptions
- Disruptive Technology Development
- Project success Factors in Changing Business Environments
- Agile Techniques
- Coping with Reorganization, Turnover and Shifting Project Scope
- ... and more!
Santa Clara Convention Center
5001 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054
13 maximum PDUs (subject to change)
Monday, October 7, 2013
8:00am - 9:00am Registration and Breakfast
9:00am - 5:30pm Program
5:30pm - 7:00pm Networking Reception
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
8:00am - 9:00am Breakfast
9:00am - 5:00pm Program
Breakfast and lunch are provided both days
Hors d'oeuvres networking reception at end of Day 1, with no-host bar
Plan Ahead Registration
(Before Registration Cutoff)
Early Bird (ends 9/9/13)
Regular (through 9/30/13)
No registrations at the door. Last day to register is 9/30/13.
This event is a professional society meeting, held for the benefit of its members. The Plan Ahead registration fee paid is based on the registrant's ability to commit to attendance, ahead of time. The Plan Ahead registration fee will not be refunded for any reason, other than event cancellation, after normal business hours (5:00 PM, Pacific) on the registration deadline day. The PMI - Silicon Valley Chapter reserves the right to make last minute changes to program content and speakers, as circumstances dictate